Career Opportunities at Leverage to Lead
Leverage to Lead is looking for a Leadership Coach and Facilitator to join our team.
At Leverage to Lead, we help companies and individuals grow the muscle to hold the conflict and discomfort that naturally flows from diversity so that they can become more innovative, joyful, collaborative, and profitable organizations. We do this by helping them identify and build a structure around the values that support difference, agency, and collaboration.
- Program Development. Collaborate to define the vision, strategy, and goals of Leverage to Lead Programs. This includes: building a curriculum plan and agendas for workshops and presentations, creating protocols, facilitating learning experiences, build processes that identify and disrupt bias and help identify behaviors and beliefs that support values of inclusion and equity. Collaborate with the team to ensure effective program delivery.
- Coaching. Meet with individual clients to clarify their needs and objectives and to develop a strategy to meet goals. Help clients embrace their potential for personal and professional growth and improvement, shift their thinking to facilitate change and challenge assumptions to build knowledge and create solutions.
- Advisement. Meet with organizations to develop and strategize objectives and goals.
- Business Development. Participate in client intake meetings with prospective clients, draft proposals, and communicate with clients.
- Facilitate Learning Experiences. Facilitate in person and virtual learning sessions that center our humanity, prioritize process as well as the outcome, and build from the foundation of connection.
- Administrative. Collaborate with the team (Talent Advisement, HR, Learning and Development, Finance, CEO/Founder) in strategic planning efforts and team meetings. Communicate with clients to schedule and coordinate programs.
We are looking for someone with:
- Three or more years of direct facilitation experience with adults in sensitive environments.
- Experience in DEI related content development.
- Experience creating and evaluating curriculum through a DEI lens.
- Demonstrated awareness, experience, and competence in working with a diverse, multi-racial, multicultural, and socio-economic client population.
- Experience and ability to respect and value differences among people and sit with the discomfort that those differences can bring; build capacity to hold discomfort while interacting and building connections with people of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Proficient in Google products and software, PowerPoint and Zoom. Ability to learn and become proficient in other computer and online programs, databases, and video software.
Someone who will be successful:
- Is able to display vulnerability and to build trust.
- Supports and maintains high standards in work quality and the work environment.
- Is able to give and receive feedback.
- Actively supports the values of Leverage to Lead; deep regard for each other, perseverance, collaboration, communication.
- Is comfortable leading and developing skills in leadership areas.
- Is committed to understanding the roots of racism, discrimination, and oppression.
- Is able to discern when to be an ally, accomplice, and co-conspirator to underrepresented populations and demographics when working with clients.
- Has strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Is willing and able to practice the foundations of deep listening, emotional awareness along with professional development for continuous personal and professional growth.
- Has the ability to work in both ambiguity and with structure.
- Must be able to work independently and part of a team, managing deadlines and communicating across levels of organizations.
- Is able to travel for client sessions when it is safe to do so as per public health guidance.
This is a full-time position and will report to our Director of Learning and Development.
This is a full-time position and will report to our Director of Learning and Development. This position is fully remote/work from home for the foreseeable future. As a fully remote company, we do expect our staff to work our core hours of 10 am-2 pm PST; while also prioritizing client sessions nationwide.
We offer medical premium reimbursement, time off, 401K, and continuous learning.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
To learn more about us, www.leverage2lead.com
Leverage to Lead is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Leverage to Lead prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion (including all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding and gender identity, gender expression, transgender), marital status , sexual orientation, medical history and genetic characteristics or information, family or parental status, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability veteran or other military service status, or other status protected by the laws or regulations. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, colleague activities and general treatment during employment.