Career opportunities at Leverage to Lead
Leverage to Lead Job Posting: Program Manager
Leverage to Lead is looking for a Program Manager to join our team.
At Leverage to Lead, we transform work and workplaces by helping organizations create inclusive and equitable cultures that value strategic risk-taking, innovation, and belonging, in which diversity can thrive. We support leaders and staff at all levels in developing cultural competencies, designing and enacting DEI initiatives and accountability structures, and co-creating a workplace culture where differences are seen, valued, and leveraged as the bedrock of innovation.
At Leverage to Lead, we help companies and individuals hold the conflict and discomfort that naturally flow from diversity so they can become more innovative, joyful, collaborative, and profitable. We do this by helping identify and build a structure based on the values that support difference, agency, and collaboration.
This position will focus a majority of time on the Leverage to Lead Cultural Competency Certification Program. The Cultural Competency Certification Program enables organizations to develop cultural competencies for every employee through the format of a Train the Trainer Program.
Facilitate Learning Experiences
Facilitate in-person and virtual learning sessions that center our humanity, prioritize process as well as outcome, and build from the foundation of connection.
Collaborate to define the vision, strategy, and goals of Leverage to Lead Programs. These include: building curriculum plans and agendas for workshops and presentations, creating protocols, facilitating learning experiences, building processes that identify and disrupt bias, and helping identify behaviors and beliefs that support values of inclusion and equity. Collaborate with the team to ensure effective program delivery.
This position will be the lead contact for the Cultural Competency Certification Program online portal. As the lead, this person will respond to requests and send materials through the portal, and ensure participants have the necessary materials and information to fully participate in workshop sessions.
Meet with individual clients to clarify their needs and objectives and develop a strategy to meet goals. Help clients embrace their potential for personal and professional growth and improvement, shift their thinking to facilitate change, and challenge assumptions to build knowledge and create solutions.
Meet with individuals and organizations to develop and strategize objectives and goals.
Participate in intake meetings with prospective clients, draft proposals, and communicate with clients. Collaborate on marketing and sales strategies to grow program enrollment.
We are looking for someone with:
- A Degree and relevant experience.
- One or more years of direct facilitation experience with adults in sensitive environments.
- Interest in mentoring and coaching others.
- Demonstrated awareness, experience, and competence in working with a diverse, multi-racial, multicultural, and socio-economic client population.
- Understanding of adult learning principles.
- The ability to respect and value differences among people and sit with the discomfort that those differences can bring; build capacity to hold discomfort while interacting and building connections with people of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Proficient in Google products and software, PowerPoint, and Zoom, and experienced with database management. Ability to learn and become proficient in other computer and online programs, and video software.
Someone who will be successful:
- Is able to display vulnerability and build trust.
- Supports and maintains high standards in work quality and the work environment.
- Is able to give and receive feedback.
- Actively supports the values of Leverage to Lead; deep regard for each other, perseverance, collaboration, and communication.
- Is comfortable leading and developing skills in leadership areas.
- Is committed to understanding the roots of racism, discrimination, and oppression.
- Is able to discern when to be an ally, accomplice, and co-conspirator to underrepresented populations and demographics when working with clients.
- Has strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Is willing and able to practice the foundations of deep listening and emotional awareness along with professional development for continuous personal and professional growth.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, managing deadlines and communicating across levels of organizations.
- Is able to travel for client sessions when it is safe to do so as per public health guidance.
What Else To Know:
This is a full-time position and will report to our Managing Director of Learning and Development. While this position is generally fully remote/work from home for the foreseeable future, we do have occasional on-site client meetings as well as on-site team meetings. As a fully remote company, we do expect our staff to work our core hours of 10 am-2 pm PST; while also prioritizing client sessions nationwide. We offer medical premium reimbursement, time off, 401K, and continuous learning. Annual compensation: $85,000.00-100,000.00.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
To learn more about us, www.leverage2lead.com
Leverage to Lead is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Leverage to Lead prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion (including all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding and gender identity, gender expression, transgender), marital status , sexual orientation, medical history and genetic characteristics or information, family or parental status, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability veteran or other military service status, or other status protected by the laws or regulations. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, colleague activities and general treatment during employment.